Things I love most: sports, competition, learning to drive self improvement, leadership & making things better than I found them. I’m fascinated by innovation cycles and disruption.
I love creating great products people want. If you’re looking for early stage product help to determine what to build and how to reach your users, let’s talk. I also speak on these product topics on occasion.
Previously, I led Product at KISSmetrics as we built a customer-driven product using Lean principles and a passion for customer happiness. I also co-founded Greenhorn Connect, which is a hub for the startup community in Boston still going strong in Year 5.
I love helping and learning from others, comparing notes and trading book recommendations, so please feel free to contact me through any of the channels you find on my About.me profile or at evanish dot j at gmail dot com.
In the press:
I’ve been very fortunate to have some really cool press coverage. See some of it here:
Jason Evanish shares his process for understanding customers
- ProductPeople.TV Interview (Part II) with Kyle Fox and Justin Jackson March 27, 2013
Jason Evanish moves to San Francisco
- ProductPeople.TV Interview (Part I) with Kyle Fox and Justin Jackson March 20, 2013
How to Interview Customers
- Mixergy Interview with Andrew Warner August 16, 2012
Catching up with Young Mass Innovators
- WGBH Boston’s Innovation Hub with Kara Miller March 25, 2012
Boston’s Young Entrepreneurs
- WGBH Boston’s Innovation Hub with Kara Miller December 3, 2011
For Facebook and Zuckerberg, location matters
- NPR Market Radio by Curt Nickisch November 7, 2011
Facebook Founder Gives a Shout-Out to Boston
- NPR on WBUR Boston by Curt Nickisch, November 1, 2011
A Need-to-Know Guy: How one young Bostonian became a networking king
- Fast Company Magazine by Curt Nickisch, November 2011 Issue
Unlimited Vacation, but can you take it?
- The Wall Street Journal by Sue Shellenbarger, July, 20, 2011
Person of Interest: Jason Evanish
- Boston Magazine by Curt Nickisch, July 2011 Issue