I’m a life-long learner & leadership junkie who’s focused on learning how to build and scale great businesses. I love comparing notes, trading book recommendations and connecting with other hungry entrepreneurs.
I love helping and learning from others, so please feel free to contact me through any of the channels you find on my About.me profile or at evanish dot j at gmail dot com.
In the press:
I’ve been very fortunate to have some really cool press coverage. See some of it here:
Jason Evanish shares his process for understanding customers
- ProductPeople.TV Interview (Part II) with Kyle Fox and Justin Jackson March 27, 2013
Jason Evanish moves to San Francisco
- ProductPeople.TV Interview (Part I) with Kyle Fox and Justin Jackson March 20, 2013
How to Interview Customers
- Mixergy Interview with Andrew Warner August 16, 2012
Catching up with Young Mass Innovators
- WGBH Boston’s Innovation Hub with Kara Miller March 25, 2012
Boston’s Young Entrepreneurs
- WGBH Boston’s Innovation Hub with Kara Miller December 3, 2011
For Facebook and Zuckerberg, location matters
- NPR Market Radio by Curt Nickisch November 7, 2011
Facebook Founder Gives a Shout-Out to Boston
- NPR on WBUR Boston by Curt Nickisch, November 1, 2011
A Need-to-Know Guy: How one young Bostonian became a networking king
- Fast Company Magazine by Curt Nickisch, November 2011 Issue
Unlimited Vacation, but can you take it?
- The Wall Street Journal by Sue Shellenbarger, July, 20, 2011
Person of Interest: Jason Evanish
- Boston Magazine by Curt Nickisch, July 2011 Issue